Versatility of the EVOLIS Radar Speed Signs
The EVOLIS Radar Speed Sign is perfect for many different traffic situations and types of roads. It is ideal for permanent or mobile use!
All Types of Roads
High or low speed limits
Factories and Warehouses
The EVOLIS Radar Speed Sign can also be used indoors in environments with neon lights. It detects any type of vehicle, including forklifts and utility vehicles moving at speeds as low as 3 mph!
Customizable “School Zone Setting” changes the message and speed settings when school is in session.
To remind residents of speed limits and to obtain traffic data to implement traffic calming road construction and signal changes.
To remind visitors of a decrease in the speed limit in highways running through small towns.
An ally to law enforcement as a way to respond to speeding complaints and to obtain traffic data and statistics to maximize effectiveness of officer deployment.
Installing the EVOLIS Radar Speed Sign will offer additional security and standing to a neighborhood, by making your roads safer for residents.
The EVOLIS RSS is built to be tough and durable even in harsh climates, because of:
- Skillfully designed, water-resistant outer case (NEMA 4R / IP 65).
- Long-lasting, UV-protected material that won’t corrode: ABS Injection Molded Resin construction.
- Custom-made parts especially engineered to thrive in extreme climates including top-notch batteries.
Simple to set up and move to different spots, whatever your community’s specific needs:
- Multiple power source choices for mobility:
- Solar (completely autonomous)
- AC Mobile (battery-powered)
- Universal mounting equipment: simple set-up and portability
- Lightweight: a mere 19 lbs!